On Today’s Show
Author & Entrepreneur Clay Clark says the success or failure of a person can be found in their daily schedule. In addition to being a meticulous time manager, Clay says we need to have these three things together: A file system, a process, and an appointed time for action. And if you lack in any of these areas, start focusing on becoming the best you can be in that field.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Step 1. Come up with a file naming system for all your files.
Step 2. Delegate all the daily duplicable task in your business by creating a step-by-step process how to get them done. Script all the steps.
Mentioned In Episode
You Need To Have These 3 Things in Removing Disorganization from Your Organization
1. We need to have a place for everything.
2. We need to have a process.
3. Appointed time: There’s times to do things, there’s times to not.
Now rate yourself (10 you are a genius and 1 you need some help)
1. Your ability to have a place for everything: Your current skill set at being organized?
2. Your processes: Do you have a process for doing your work?
3. An appointed time: Do you have the time?
- Founder of Thrive15.com
- U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. Chamber National Quality Award Winner
- Speaker of Choice For Many of America’s Largest and Smallest Companies
- Contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine
CLICK HERE to connect with Clay Clark on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Clay Clark on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Clay Clark on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.