Today’s Topic – The Importance of Hydration in the Morning
Author, Host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast and productivity coach Jeff Sanders talks about the benefits of waking up early in the morning and having a routine in place that brings us greater clarity, health and productivity than we ever thought possible. Today Jeff shares the importance and benefits of hydration and drinking a lot of water shortly after waking up in the morning.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
Drink at least 1 liter of water first thing each morning. If you can’t drink that much, start off with a half a liter (which is about 16 ounces) but over time you want to increase that number.
- Host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast
- 10-time marathon runner
- Personal development expert
- Passionate raw vegan
- Productivity author and coach, specializing in helping you “Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast.”
CLICK HERE to check out Jeff’s “5 AM Blueprint” to supercharge your mornings and your productivity. You get:
- A personal and customized evaluation of your life goals and daily schedule.
- A 30-minute Skype Call with Jeff to discuss his recommendations.
- Written evaluation of Jeff’s recommendations with a daily schedule.
- High-Quality recording of the Skype Call.
- Email access to Jeff throughout the process and even afterwards.
CLICK HERE to connect with Jeff on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Jeff on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Jeff on LinkedIn