Today’s Topic – Invest in Yourself in the Morning
Author, Host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast and productivity coach Jeff Sanders talks about the importance making reading a part of your morning routine. Start your day by filling your mind positive information, actionable content, creative thoughts and ideas… anything to stimulate the brain and get your mind excited about the day.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
Commit to reading for 20 minutes in the morning before you kick off the rest of your day. Make sure what you are reading is positive, inspirational and actionable for your current goals.
- Host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast
- 10-time marathon runner
- Personal development expert
- Passionate raw vegan
- Productivity author and coach, specializing in helping you “Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast.”
CLICK HERE to check out Jeff’s “5 AM Blueprint” to supercharge your mornings and your productivity. You get:
- A personal and customized evaluation of your life goals and daily schedule.
- A 30-minute Skype Call with Jeff to discuss his recommendations.
- Written evaluation of Jeff’s recommendations with a daily schedule.
- High-Quality recording of the Skype Call.
- Email access to Jeff throughout the process and even afterwards.
CLICK HERE to connect with Jeff on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Jeff on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Jeff on LinkedIn