On Today’s Show
Angela Proffitt talks about 3 ways to improve communication before saying a word. Reframing is the most important take away; understanding how to customize your message for each client type is imperative to success.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Point 1: Define your strategy & process to create a client experience
Point 2: Start capturing videos…even with your smart phone
Point 3: Learn what color you are and think about reframing
Mentioned In Episode
There are four different personality types, all having a direct impact on their experience as a colleague or client. The four personality types are represented by four colors. Everyone has all four colors, but one is definitely dominant. Descriptions of each as they relate to in business:
- Blue: Your customer service. Your sensitive clients.
- Gold: (Leaders) CEO’s. Doers. Very Loyal. (Client-wise) Clients that think they know what they want.
- Green: (In a company) Researchers. Analytical. (Client perspective) People who do their own research to make sure they are getting the best value.
- Orange: (In a company) Do not really follow a process. Marketers. (Clients perspective) These are the people who need planners the most because they need strategy and organization; they mostly care about the experience.
- Owner of Vivid Experiences
- Leading Expert in the Wedding & Events Industry
- Planning, Paperless, Productivity, & Profitability Expert
- Productivity Coach
CLICK HERE to connect with Angela Proffitt on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Angela Proffitt on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Angela Proffitt on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.