On Today’s Show
Author Scott Halford says when it comes to the health of your brain, the captain of the ship is sleep. Whether you feel like you have time for it or not, your brain needs you to rest. You severely limit your ability to concentrate and focus when you don’t get enough sleep, and a chronic lack of sleep can even lead to dementia. Sleep is an eraser of stress, and it’s also a consolidator. It allows us to download and consolidate all the thoughts and memories from the day, so we become smarter when we sleep.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Make the 30 minutes before you go to bed a “sacred zone” where you eliminate email, work, even screens of any kind.
- Author on Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking, NeuroLeadership and Influence
- Keynote and workshop speaker
- Emmy Award winning writer and producer
- Advisor to Fortune 500 executive teams
- Inductee into the CPAE National Speakers Hall of Fame (2014)
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), the highest earned designation of the National Speakers Association and Global Speakers Federation
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.