On Today’s Show
Author Scott Halford talks about the impact food and exercise have on the health of our brain. Our body manufactures none of the nutrients our brain needs to operate well every day, they all come from food, water, and exercise. On today’s show, you’ll learn how your body and brain are linked and why, when you are constantly in a high stressed situation, the result is usually physical sickness. You’ll also learn a simple breathing technique that can reset the stress response in our brain. You’ll also learn the single most important thing you can do for your brain.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Eat an apple a day with a slice of cheese. The choline and fructose will wake up your brain better than caffeine. Remember to feed your brain every 1 ½ to 2 hours with a handful of nuts or some complex carbohydrate.
Mentioned In Episode
- Author on Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking, NeuroLeadership and Influence
- Keynote and workshop speaker
- Emmy Award winning writer and producer
- Advisor to Fortune 500 executive teams
- Inductee into the CPAE National Speakers Hall of Fame (2014)
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), the highest earned designation of the National Speakers Association and Global Speakers Federation
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.