On Today’s Show
Kim Ades says journaling allows you to put your thoughts on paper, remove yourself and see them from a third party perspective. They are no longer inside your brain, but they are outside of you. And when something is outside of you, you can assess it more critically and do something with it. You’ll begin to pick up patterns of thought, belief, or of behavior, and identify where your thinking is pushing you forward and where it is holding you back.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Answer these three journaling questions or fill out the assessment:
- What do you really really want?
- Why do you want it? Why is that important to you, and how would it enrich your life and what would your life be like if you never had it, would that be okay with you? What is the impact of having this thing?
- What is preventing me from having this right now?
- President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching
- President of JournalEngine
- Personal Development and Executive Coach
- Expert on Thought Management
CLICK HERE to connect with Kim Ades on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Kim Ades on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Kim Ades on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!