On Today’s Show
Many people start their business by creating a website, worrying about the design of it, and getting a logo without even discovering the pains and problems of their audience of what their business actually is. But author and entrepreneur Pat Flynn says that’s what a business is – it’s a solution to someone else’s problems. You can avoid starting your business off on the wrong foot by defining your idea first.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Come up with your One Sentence and discuss your idea with others.
Mentioned In Episode
The One Sentence Exercise:
- Begin by writing down a whole page worth of what your idea is: who it’s for, what’s its purpose, etc.
- Next, distill that whole page into one paragraph.
- Finally, turn that one paragraph into one sentence. That one sentence is what you use to introduce your business to other people.
- Owner of Flynndustries, LLC
- Creator of Smart Passive Income
- Founder of Green Exam Academy
- Bestselling Author
CLICK HERE to connect with Pat Flynn on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Pat Flynn on Twitter
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.