On Today’s Show
Author and entrepreneur Pat Flynn says, once you find a solution to the problems of others, you then have to validate that solution. People will say what you want to hear sometimes, but when it comes down to it, whether that idea is going to work out depends if they will actually pay for it.
Everyone most likely already has an “idea” in their head. However, those plans can change into something completely different because they align finally with the problems their target audience has. And it’s not always going to be the same idea you had initially. Many times the validation of your idea will take you somewhere completely different from what your initial idea was – and that’s a good thing.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
“Hyper-target.” Find people who have that particular problem, talk to them, offer your idea of the product to them, and ask them to buy it.
Mentioned In Episode
The 4 Step of Business Validation Method:
- Get in front of an audience. Ex: guest posting, or become a guest on a podcast by sharing valuable information.
- Hyper-target. Get people in that audience to “raise their hand” to identify themselves with the problem you are presenting.
- Interact to share your solution. Talk to the people you have hyper-targeted and share your solution, even if it’s in the idea stage and not yet built. Think of this more of a small scale experiment with your target audience.
- Ask for the transaction.
- Owner of Flynndustries, LLC
- Creator of Smart Passive Income
- Founder of Green Exam Academy
- Bestselling Author
CLICK HERE to connect with Pat Flynn on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Pat Flynn on Twitter
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.