On Today’s Show
Our whole world is busy, complicated and filled with distractions. The temptation is to multitask in order to get it all done. But our brains don’t operate that way. You can only have one conscious thought at a time – that’s it. Multi-tasking is a myth. You can quickly switch between two things, but instead of getting two things done at once, you’ll only be doing two things unwell. Author Scott Halford says it’s important to manage the distractions if accuracy and excellence are crucial to the task at hand. Turn of everything that can pop-up into your visual perspective.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action
Turn off pop-up emails and any notification alerts and sounds.
- Author on Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking, NeuroLeadership and Influence
- Keynote and workshop speaker
- Emmy Award winning writer and producer
- Advisor to Fortune 500 executive teams
- Inductee into the CPAE National Speakers Hall of Fame (2014)
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), the highest earned designation of the National Speakers Association and Global Speakers Federation
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Scott Halford on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
1 Simple Thing is featured in Inc. Magazine
“100 Podcasts To Make You Better, Smarter, & Wiser” CLICK HERE to check out the article. Find us at #29.