On Today’s Show
Susan RoAne talks about how to prepare an appropriate self-introduction that will help others connect with you. Her method will make you memorable to those you meet.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
Prepare an appropriate self-introduction using these 3 Self-Introduction Components:
1. Prepare a 7 to 9-second self-introduction that is an engaging pleasantry.
2. Linked to the event you are at.
3. Don’t give your title, give the benefit of what you do.
Mentioned In Episode:
John Naisbitt, “High Tech/High Touch: Technology and Our Search for Meaning”
- Business Networking Keynote Speaker
- International Bestselling Author
- F2F Communication Expert
- Mentor and Coach
- One of Forbes’ Top 25 Networking Experts
- Self-Described Mingling Maven®
CLICK HERE to connect with Susan RoAne on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Susan RoAne on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Susan RoAne on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
Previous Guest Episode Links
Thom Singer Networking, Biz Relationships and Reputation, and Giving Back