On Today’s Show
Author Dorie Clark talks about how to build a following around your ideas. One such strategy Dorie mentions is to publish your knowledge widely in a way people can share, in a way that multitudes benefit from it rather than just small groups. Employ this strategy and you are going to stand out and build your following much faster.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
Leverage your time by sharing expertise on Quora.
Mentioned In Episode:
3 Step Process To Build A Following Around Your Ideas
1. Build your network. Who are the people around you, your network, your inner circle that can give you honest feedback and crucial support to get you going.
2. Build your audience. Start communicating with a broader audience. Put yourself out there so people can find you.
3. Build your following/community. This is where your audience becomes a community. There has to come a point where you are no longer the only person talking about the idea. You need other people to start talking about the idea and become your ambassadors in the world. That’s when they’re starting to talk to each other and that’s when there’s a community around your idea.
- Marketing Strategist
- Recognized as a “branding expert” by the Associated Press, Fortune, and Inc. magazine
- Frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog
CLICK HERE to connect with Dorie Clark on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Dorie Clark on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Dorie Clark on LinkedIn