On Today’s Show
Dr. Pete Sulack talks about how to start your day well fed. What we may not realize is that the quality of food we put into our body is one of the greatest deterrents to our health because it causes a stress response. Dr. Sulack’s tip is to start adding some good healthy things to your diet. It will help create momentum and create a noticeable difference in your stress level.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
- Don’t eat junk for breakfast.
- Make sure you get enough protein and not too much caffeine.
- Pack your lunch the night before, or know when and where you will eat lunch to avoid mid-day disasters that you will pay for by “crashing” in the afternoon.
- Keep healthful snacks in your desk to avoid dips in blood sugar and temptations to eat poorly.
- Highly processed carbohydrates and sugars cause you to be fragile and tense, not resilient.
Mentioned In Episode:
Jon Gabriel, “The Gabriel Method: The Revolutionary DIET-FREE Way to Totally Transform Your Body”
- America’s Leading Stress Expert
- Radio Host
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!
Previous Guest Episode Links
Alana Cole: Weight Loss through Life Gain