On Today’s Show
Dr. Pete Sulack teaches us how starting your day well-toned can help us overcome the effects of stress. When we live sedentary lifestyles, it puts our body into a stress response. But when we’re active it will stimulate the brain and cage the tiger of stress. Dr. Sulack encourages incorporating a little bit of exercise each day because exercise releases a chemical that stops the stress response and makes you feel better.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
- Exercise is a stress-reliever. Just twenty minutes will calm you down.
- Exercise feeds your brain with BDNF (brain-derived neurotropic factor) which makes you smarter and sharper.
- Exercise activates happy hormones, elevating mood and making you more resilient.
- Adding two minutes of moderate activity each hour during your “sitting” day will not only break the stress pattern, but research shows it may make you live longer.
Mentioned In Episode:
www.uha12.com Unhealthy Anonymous
- America’s Leading Stress Expert
- Radio Host
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!