On Today’s Show
Dr. Pete Sulack talks about strategies to start your day well balanced. When we live margin-less lives, we set ourselves up for failure. Dr. Sulack’s strategy is to begin to set up boundaries with your relationships, your work, and with the foods you eat. Planning accordingly in advance will go a long way in helping you have a balanced life. And it’s important to have balance so that our body can recover from the stresses of our lives.Subscribe in iTunes | Subscribe in Stitcher
1 Simple Thing Action:
- You will burn out if all you do is work.
- Keep a balance between your work, your family, your community, and your own needs.
- Keep balanced physically with movement and exercise, good nutrition, and adequate sleep.
- Keep balanced spiritually by taking time to enjoy spiritual pursuits and time in nature.
- A person who is well balanced is more resilient in the face of stress, and is a pleasure to work with.
Mentioned In Episode:
www.uha12.com Unhealthy Anonymous
- America’s Leading Stress Expert
- Radio Host
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on Twitter
CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Pete Sulack on LinkedIn
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks!